Managed WordPress – try it for 30 days – FREE!
Running a business and managing your website takes a lot of time these days. Too much time it may seem. If you have WordPress you know that you have to check for updates almost daily. The industry today advises owners to checking for updates, backing it up and securing it against the constant attacks that come with having a WordPress website. Do you really have time for all this? Do you feel confident in what you are doing is correct?
The answer to both questions is, probably not.
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could help you with some of the technical tasks you need to do with your website on a on going basis?
We are excited to tell you that we are now offering our Managed WordPress for 30 days – FREE OF CHARGE!
Here is what the service will get you:
- CloudFlare DNS + CDN + CloudFlare WordPress Plugin (free edition – if you have SSL this will cost more).
- We take the time to manually configure your site security, from file permissions, to preventing code from running in folders where the bots will try to upload their malware.
- We not only backup your WordPress site, but we back it up multiple times and to multiple storage locations.
- Your backups are then all saved to our off-site SECURE storage, then to Google Cloud and finally to DropBox
(Yes, we backup and then we backup the backups!)
- We check your site daily for updates. Updates to WordPress Core – updates to Plugins – Updates to Themes.
- When we find updates – we backup some more… then we apply the updates and TEST to make sure everything on your website is working that the site is working still: yes, it can happen that a plugin or theme update will break the entire site.
- We monitor multiple sources for update information – some of this comes from WordPress, other information comes from the sites tracking the WordPress + Plugin exploits. If there’s an exploit, we aim to know BEFORE the bad-guys get round to TRYING to break in!
But wait, there’s more…
In our Premium Managed WordPress Plan, we offer all of the above AND
- We scan your website for broken links. The reason this is important is because if you have one of these (called “link rot“), your website will be penalized in the search engine rankings. Google really hates link rot so this is a valuable service in itself.
- Daily malware scanning of your site & proactive logfile monitoring for brute-force break-in attempts – ie, when someone is trying to break into your site, we lock them out as soon as they trigger the sensors we put in place.
- Reporting – it’s all in the reporting! Every week we send you a report, summarizing the updates + backup we took care of on your behalf, so you know that your site is in safe hands.
Give us a call to set up your free 30 trial. If you are not happy with the results, we will stop the service at anytime.
CALL US at 970-593-6260 we will set you up and you can get on with your life